Shop Reservations Newsroom


Contact Us

Home >> More About Us >> Grants >> LWCF Grants >> Contact Us

Contact Us

For questions about local government grants:

Contact the Recreation Resources Service at North Carolina State University or call their central office at 919-515-7118.

For questions about this website or state agency grants:

Contact the trust fund's central office

Written comments should be forwarded to:

Grants Program Manager
N.C. Division of Parks and Recreation
Mail Service Center 1615
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699