Office Assistant / Fee Collector / Boathouse Fee Collector
until the position is filled.
Lake Norman State Park is hiring for three positions: an Office Assistant, a Fee Collector, and a Boathouse Fee Collector.
These positions have a work schedule that varies from 32 to 40 hours weekly, with weekend and holiday work required. Current positions are hired for 6 months. The pay is $12 per hour.
- Courteously serving the public
- Collecting fees
- Providing information about the park and answering questions
- Registering campers
- Creating reservations in the computer reservation system
- Operating the boat rentals at Park Lake
- Keeping accurate track of money, sales, and inventories in the gift shop
- Light maintenance work that includes, but is not limited to, emptying garbage cans, collecting litter, and cleaning public restrooms and staff area
- Periodically performing duties that may involve lifting, carrying, and moving moderately heavy objects
- Other duties as needed to assist park staff
How to apply
If you are interested, please complete the NC State Government Paper Application for Employment. A copy of the application can be picked up at the visitor center as well.
You can submit your completed application in person at the visitor center, located at 759 State Park Road, Troutman, NC 28166 or email it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please call the park at 704-528-6350.