Campground host at Kerr Lake
Kerr Lake State Recreation Area is looking for campground hosts for 2020!
This volunteer position helps campers by answering questions, providing directions to local amenities, and informing campers of rules and hours of that specific campground.
- Be willing to learn about operations and general information on Kerr Lake in order to provide accurate information to visitors.
- Be 21 or over, have an RV, and be willing to make a commitment of 1 month
- Camp host volunteer(s) are scheduled to work 5 days a week with flexible hours, but they should be on site on weekends and holidays. Preferred days away from the park, if needed, would be Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays.
- Follow and comply with ALL North Carolina State Park rules and regulations, which include, but are not limited to: alcoholic beverages are prohibited; firearms are prohibited; and dogs must remain on leash at all times. Failure to comply may result in termination at any point of your stay.
- Wear a volunteer name tag provided by Kerr Lake and sign a volunteer agreement.
- Maintain accurate volunteer service sheet on daily activities and hours worked.
How to sign up or apply
Please submit completed application and agreement form to Kerr Lake State Recreation Area through one of the following:
Kerr Lake State Recreation Area
Attn: Host Coordinator
6254 Satterwhite Point Road
Henderson, NC 27537