Seasonal Office Assistant
until the position is filled.
This is a full- to part-time position to work on weekends and some weekdays or holidays, as needed, up to 40 hours per week. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. The position currently lasts 11 months.
The pay is $11 per hour.
- greeting visitors and providing information about the park;
- answering phones;
- taking messages;
- communication using a two-way radio;
- looking up and creating reservations in the computer reservation system;
- operating a cash register;
- handling park sales;
- cleaning the office and restrooms; and
- other duties as needed to assist park staff.
Working weekends and holidays is required.
How to apply
Complete and sign the NC State Government Paper Application for Employment (PD-107).
Completed applications can be submitted in person at the park office, mailed to the park office or submitted by email to email@example.com.