General Utility Worker / Park Attendant
until the position is filled.
This is a seasonal position, working for 40 per week, for up to 11 months.
Job duties include performing maintenance to include cleaning bathrooms, mowing, trimming, and picking up garbage. The General Utility Worker or Park Attendant may also assist with maintenance projects and special events.
The pay is $8 per hour.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Be able to deal effectively with park visitors
- Be able to communicate via a two-way radio
- Possess a valid NC driver's license
- Be able to record work time on an internet database
- Be able to lift heavy objects
- Be able to adapt to adverse weather, mountainous terrain, and insects, snakes, poison ivy, etc.
How to apply
Complete and sign the NC State Government Paper Application for Employment (PD-107).
Please submit a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Crowders Mountain State Park
522 Park Office Lane
Kings Mountain, NC 28086