Under the new Executive Order taking effect as of Friday, March 26 at 5 p.m., indoor gathering limits have increased. Indoor facilities such as community buildings, auditoriums, and classroom are now open for reservations, with a maximum limit of 50 people. These facilities will be available to reserve on the reservation system. Outdoor gathering limits have increased to 100 people.
Visitor centers and park offices are open. Exhibit halls will open as soon as protective measures can be put in place. Masks or face coverings are required inside all buildings.
Picnic shelters and group campsites are available for reservations. Swim beaches and concession stands will be opening for the season — see each park's page for details.
The following rules still apply when you are at the park:
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet, regardless of the behavior of others
- Bring a mask or face covering; they are required to be worn inside buildings and when social distancing cannot be implemented
- Share the trail — warn other trail users of your presence, step to the side or wait at the end of a bridge
- Do not enter restrooms until others have cleared out and please be patient when staff is cleaning them
- Touch as few surfaces as possible
- Wash or sanitize your hands before, during, and after your visit
- Do not share equipment like phones or cameras with other visitors
- If the park seems crowded when you arrive, come back another time
- Stay at home if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
Thank you for following these guidelines and helping us keep you, your fellow visitors and our staff safe as we open facilities at our parks.