Concession and Boathouse Worker
Operate and maintain the concession stand and boathouse.
May – September (Memorial Day weekend – Labor Day Weekend)
40 Hours per Week; typically, 8 hour workdays with 1 hour lunch
Weekend and holiday work required.
Pay: $8.00 per Hour
Minimum Age: 15
- Collect swim and boat rental fees
- Inventory, stock and sell concession items
- Assist visitors in safely getting in and out of rented boats
- Custodial and routine maintenance of bathhouse, boathouse, parking lot and swim beach
- Use oral and visual communication techniques
- Interact with visitors and provide customer service
- Understand and ensure rules and regulations of protected swim area are adhered to by park visitors
- Use of two-way/VHF radio
- Work as a team member
- Other duties as assigned
How to apply
Complete the NC State Employment Application (PD-107) and deliver it to Cliffs of the Neuse State Park
This form can be obtained at the park office, park website, or online at https://oshr.nc.gov/documents/nc-state-government-application-employment...
Specify position name/title (vacancy # not required).
Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by the hiring supervisor for the position.
Candidates chosen for employment will be notified as soon as possible, around April 1, 2019 (unless extended).