until the position is filled.
Enjoy views of the Cape Fear River and working with friendly campers?
Carolina Beach State Park is seeking to hire a seasonal Marina Clerk (Refreshment Stand / Bathhouse Fee Collector). This position allows for up to 40 hours per week. Applicants must be flexible with hours of work and willing to work weekends, nights and/or holidays.
The pay is $12 per hour.
- Greeting visitors, campers, and boaters
- Providing information about the park and answering questions
- Handling cash, collecting fees, and using a cash register to process purchases
- Monitoring and restocking inventory
- Checking in campers to our campsites and cabins
- Checking in boaters to our marina
- Navigating and creating reservations in the computer reservation system
- Performing light maintenance work, including maintaining a clean work environment and public bathroom space
- Other duties, as needed to assist park staff
How to apply
If interested, a N.C. State Government Paper Application for Employment (PD-107) must be completed. A copy of the application can be picked up and dropped off when completed at the marina.
Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Carolina Beach State Park
P.O. Box 475
Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Please contact the park at 910-458-7770 with any questions. Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by the hiring supervisor for the position. Candidates chosen for employment will be notified as soon as possible.