• Welcome to the North Carolina State Parks online reservations portal. It's a great
way to choose among more than 3,000 campsites as well as vacation cabins, picnic shelters, community
buildings and other facilities at our 38 state parks and state recreation areas. We're able to
offer this service in partnership with InfoSpherix, a leader in the reservations industry.
• You can also make reservations or ask questions by calling, toll-free 1-877-7-CAMP NC.
Or, make reservations in person by visiting most state park offices/visitor centers during
regular hours. We hope you'll explore and enjoy our 'Naturally Wonderful' state parks.
• The name, address and phone number of the responsible party for each reserved facility.
• Choose dates for your reservation.
• Payment by valid credit card is expected when the reservation is made. North Carolina
state parks accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
• The site is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Version 4.5 or higher, Apple Safari, or Netscape
Navigator, Version 4.05 or higher .
• A reservation must be made and confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the planned visit.
• Reservations can be made up to December 31, 2009.
• There is a $3 surcharge per reservation/per night's stay to support the reservations system.
• A single site can be reserved for a maximum of 14 consecutive nights within any 30-day period.
• An unlimited number of sites/facilities can be reserved in each online session, but each
site/facility will be considered a separate reservation.
• There is a two-night minimum stay (Friday and Saturday) on holiday weekends, Memorial Day
though Labor Day. This does not apply to group campsites.
• Reservations aren't required for a campsite or picnic shelter if that facility is
available. Without a reservation, campsites and reservations are on a first come, first served
basis. (NOTE: An exception is Jordan Lake State Recreation Area.)
• You can purchase gift cards for future trips to state parks and for some merchandise.
• More answers to your questions can be found by clicking the FAQ (Frequently Asked
Questions) navigation button on the left side of your screen. And, find advice and useful tips
by navigating to Things to Know. Or, call 1-877-7-CAMP-NC or individual state park offices.
N.C. Division of Parks & Recreation • 1615 MSC • Raleigh N.C. 27699-1615