Federal Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF)  »  Application Issues

Incomplete and ineligible applications

Incomplete and ineligible applications will be returned to the applicant and not considered for funding.

Application assistance

Contact the Recreation Resources Service (RRS) at North Carolina State University. The RRS link on the menu to the left has information about the service, including a link to their website, which includes contact information for regional consultants. Or, call the RRS central office at (919) 515-7118.

You can get application assistance with your grant application from RRS in the following ways: